This resume will give good insights as to Dave’s colorful history of employment in the world of entertainment.
273 Inoli Circle, Brevard, North Carolina, USA 28712 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org (828)-384-0987 Cell ▪ (828)- 883- 4680 Home
- ▪ Available for weddings, clubs, lounges and more!
- ▪ Pianist/ Keyboardist entertainer of Jazz, Top 40, Rock
- ▪ Video clips at: www.youtube.com/user/90125d
- ▪ Future website at : www.davecurriermusic.com
- Relevant Employment History
- 2013- 2017- Solo piano bar entertainer, Regent and Oceania cruise lines
- 2011- 2015- Party band keyboardist/ vocalist and showband musician, Norwegian Cruise Line
- 2003- 2011: Keyboardist/ Sub- Musical Director for Holland America Cruise Line with the HAL Cats party band.
- 2009- 2010: Performed in major venues with Country bands on Midwest US, Florida tours (keyboards, vocals)
- 1990- 1995, 2002-2003 – Performed in Northeast US throughout NY/ NJ/ PA/ MD/ DE in club circuit with 2 of NEPA’s best party bands, Alternative band SOLUTION A.D (’90-’95) and Jam band CRUSH (’02-’03), consistently top in NE US region. (Keyboards, Trombone, Vocals)
- 1997- In House Band S2N- Tokyo, Japan (Keyboards)
- 1997- 2000 1st and 2nd Keyboardist with 2 different tours traveling With Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus.
- 1996- 2001- Performed as pianist for ships on Dolphin, Carnival, NCL,
- 2005, Keyboards on Annie Frances- Favourites CD on Holland America m.s. Maasdam cruise ship
- 1998, 2nd Keyboard on Ringling Bros Circus 127th Edition CD
- 1997- Keyboards on Zuka- ‘Supplemental Restraints’- ASI group Indie label
- 1995- Keys and Trombone on Solution a.d ‘A Week There One Night”, Tag/Atlantic records produced by Chad Taylor of LIVE
- 1994- Keyboards, Vocals and Trombone on Solution a.d ‘ Twenty Nothing on Thermal Records
- 2015 Vacation Hero award- for outstanding team contribution during month of October on Norwegian Cruise Line
- 2013 Bravo Award recipient for outstanding individual effort on Regent Cruise Line
- 1986- National Association Of Jazz Educators (N.A.J.E) outstanding piano soloist at UMBC jazz festival in Baltimore, MD
- 1986- Louis Armstrong Jazz Award for graduating class ’86 at East Stroudsburg High School, East Stroudsburg, PA
- Technical Diploma, American Broadcasting School; (Graduated 2012; GPA 3.50
- Attended Anderson University, IN- major in Music Business, 1987 (GPA 3.0)